Everything you need to know about Real Estate School Financial Aid
|

Everything you need to know about Real Estate School Financial Aid

Day 15 of 30 – Robert Earl’s Prospective Agent Mentorship Guide – Digital Agent Show Can I get a loan or some type of financial aid for the real estate classes? The short answer is yes, but not in the traditional way that you think about financial aid.   Financial Aid Financial aid usually refers to…

3 ways that prospective agents take way too long getting their real estate license

3 ways that prospective agents take way too long getting their real estate license

Day 4 of 30 – Robert Earl’s Prospective Agent Mentorship Guide – Digital Agent Show In my 20 plus years of mentoring new agents, I have found three key areas where prospective agents take too long to make these decisions.    They get stuck in a mode I call “Paralysis via Analysis.” People that fall into…

If you have used a GPS, you understand why you need a real estate mentor as a prospective or new agent.

If you have used a GPS, you understand why you need a real estate mentor as a prospective or new agent.

Day 3 of 30 – Robert Earl’s Prospective Agent Mentorship Guide – Digital Agent Show You are all ready to take your vacation.  You pack up the car and the kids and are ready to head to Disney World in Florida.  You are currently in the Chicago area.  If this was the case, what destination…

Is it a good time to get my real estate license & become an agent with a looming recession?

Is it a good time to get my real estate license & become an agent with a looming recession?

Day 8 of 30 – Robert Earl’s Prospective Agent Mentorship Guide – Digital Agent Show In my 22 plus years of being in the real estate business, there have been 3 ideal times to get into real estate.  The first was 2001 after the attacks on September 11th.  The second was just after the housing…

What high school classes or college courses should I take for real estate?

What high school classes or college courses should I take for real estate?

Day 11 of 30 – Robert Earl’s Prospective Agent Mentorship Guide – Digital Agent Show If you are thinking about making real estate your career and are in high school you might have some questions about what classes you should take to prepare you for the real estate course.  To be clear, no state has…

Do Real Estate Companies Pay for Licensing (Whats the Catch?)

Do Real Estate Companies Pay for Licensing (Whats the Catch?)

Day 16 of 30 – Robert Earl’s Prospective Agent Mentorship Guide – Digital Agent Show The cost to get a real estate license will vary by the state, but it’s not unusual to shell out over $1,000 in total. Between the pre-licensing course, exam fees, and application costs, it all adds up quickly. So is…

9 reasons I wished I would have had a mentor when I first considered getting into real estate as an agent

9 reasons I wished I would have had a mentor when I first considered getting into real estate as an agent

and why I am offering to be one for you so that you don’t make over 100k in mistakes. Day 1 of 30 – Robert Earl’s Prospective Agent Mentorship Guide – Digital Agent Show When I first got into real estate as an agent, I wished that I would have had a mentor and guide. …

I have reviewed over 50 real estate schools and found 11 reasons why online courses are better than classroom courses

I have reviewed over 50 real estate schools and found 11 reasons why online courses are better than classroom courses

Day 5 of 30 – Robert Earl’s Prospective Agent Mentorship Guide – Digital Agent Show States that don’t have online courses available are still in the stone ages.  Luckily, most people live in a state that offers an online course.   Why is this important?  Since 2012, I have reviewed over 50 real estate schools.  Both…

Which is the best online real estate school? Our Honest Review

Which is the best online real estate school? Our Honest Review

Day 12 of 30 – Robert Earl’s Prospective Agent Mentorship Guide – Digital Agent Show Taking an online real estate course is the best way to get your real estate license.  That being said, you might be asking yourself, “Which is the best online real estate school?” To be on this list, an online school…

You might be asking yourself: What do I have to do to get a real estate license?

You might be asking yourself: What do I have to do to get a real estate license?

Day 7 of 30 – Robert Earl’s Prospective Agent Mentorship Guide – Digital Agent Show Getting a real estate license is one of the easier tasks to accomplish.   The process is fairly straightforward and each state has its own set of requirements that are overall very similar to each other.  I will share with you…

Can I get a real estate license if I have a prior felony or criminal record?

Can I get a real estate license if I have a prior felony or criminal record?

Day 13 of 30 – Robert Earl’s Prospective Agent Mentorship Guide – Digital Agent Show Having a prior arrest on your record or a previous run in with the law does not necessarily disqualify you from getting your real estate license.   Think of it this way.  Two main considerations will come into play.  Both of…

12 things that need to happen after your real estate school is done

12 things that need to happen after your real estate school is done

Day 9 of 30 – Robert Earl’s Prospective Agent Mentorship Guide – Digital Agent Show So many prospective real estate agents are so focused on selecting a real estate school that they forget to ask, “What happens after real estate school?” You took the plunge and finished the course. Now what? Working with the number…

An Open Letter to a Frustrated Worker that Dreams of Being in Real Estate

An Open Letter to a Frustrated Worker that Dreams of Being in Real Estate

Day 2 of 30 – Robert Earl’s Prospective Agent Mentorship Guide – Digital Agent Show Dear Frustrated Worker, I wanted to take this opportunity and drop you a letter to see how you were doing and to ask you some questions.   It sure has been rough the past few months and years.  2020 sure was…